Swafford's Ragdoll Cafe
We do not ship Ragdoll kittens or cats to new owners (Ragdoll kittens are fragile and this type of experience is not beneficial to their health and well-being), but can provide delivery in the lower 48 states ONLY. Delivery means that we will hand carry your kitten(s) or cat(s) to the closest airport near your location (subject to flight schedules) and transfer the kitten to you. We will NOT deliver Internationally. If you are an international buyer and you wish to ship a kitten or cat, you must physically pick up the kitten or cat from our Cattery and manage shipping yourself. The buyer is responsible for delivery costs which is typically a flat fee of $500 to the Western US and $750 to the Eastern US. We can hand deliver a kitten to the Southern California area (driving distance) at a price of $.96 a mile round trip.
If you require delivery, please discuss with us in advance of putting down a deposit.
Notes about Delivery:
1. Delivery fee and total cost of kitten(s) must be paid prior to delivery.
2. We use Southwest Airlines for our transport; therefore, the airport must be a Southwest Destination.
3. Kittens will not be delivered if ANY health issues exist, delivery would be rescheduled based on the kitten.
4. Delivery fees are non-refundable once we begin travel for the delivery.
5. A no-show at the airport will require a new delivery fee for redelivery.
6. Please bring a pet carrier to the airport when you come to pickup.